ESCAPE-pain 2020 Conference - Tuesday 24th March 2020
Celebrating Success & Moving Forward Together
The Health Innovation Network are pleased to invite you to the fifth annual ESCAPE-pain conference, generously supported by the AHSN Network, Versus Arthritis and Sport England.
Venue: The Great Hall, King's College London, The Strand Campus, London WC2R 2LS, United Kingdom.
Timings: The conference agenda will run from 10.00 to 15.30 with registration tea/coffee at 09.30. There will be time for networking and discussion. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
The event is aimed at organisations with an interest in implementing ESCAPE-pain, as well as those who are already committed to the Programme, and will celebrate the success of the many partnership organisations involved in the rapid scale-up across the UK.
Delegates will hear about:
- different delivery models in a range of health and leisure organisations;
- evaluation of the programme in leisure and community settings, including the impact on physical activity levels;
- sustainability and the future plans for the programme.
The new ESCAPE-pain for backs programme will also be formally launched.
We are pleased to be able to confirm the following speakers:
- Andy Bennett - National Clinical Director for MSK, NHS England and Improvement
- Rebecca Jones - National Partnerships Lead, Health and Inactivity, Sport England
- Richard Stubbs - Chief Executive Officer, Yorkshire and Humber AHSN
- Professor Michael Hurley - Clinical Director MSK Programme, Health Innovation Network
There will also be the opportunity to hear directly from organisations who are currently delivering ESCAPE-pain, and participants who have benefitted from the programme.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Contact us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Webpage last reviewed: 12 February 2020
Webpage last updated: 12 February 2020