Use the map below to find out where your nearest ESCAPE-pain for backs class is located.
ESCAPE-pain for backs class locations
Refer to the map key to understand what the different coloured stars mean on the map.
A BLUE icon indicates a site delivering face-to-face classes.
A RED icon indicates a site delivering virtual classes.
A GREEN icon indicates a site that plans to start delivering classes.
A GREY icon indicates a site that hasn’t returned to delivering classes.
How to use the map
- On the top right of the map, click on this symbol. ⛶
- The map should now have opened larger in a new page.
- On the left side of the page click on the search/magnifying glass symbol. 🔎
- Type in your postcode and press enter, then click on the ‘move to map’ address that comes up.
- Use the +/- symbols in the bottom left of the map to zoom in/ out, so you can see the nearest class to you.
- Click on the star icon nearest your location and the information on that site will pop up in the left hand column.
- Click and hold while moving your cursor to change your view of the map.
Once you have located a class you are interested in attending, we advise that you call the department/ organisation that is running the class and ask what their referral pathway is. Some locations will allow you to self-refer, while others will require that you are referred in through your GP.
Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and share your postcode and we will provide you with the ESCAPE-pain for backs classes being delivered nearest your location.
If you are looking for ESCAPE-pain for knee and hip classes, please view this site map.